Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 1

Normaali Päivä translates from Finnish to English as Normal Day. As an overweight bride-to-be who teaches fine art to middle school children... I can say a normal day for me may involve moments that might seem ridiculous to others. Just another normal day in the life of Elizabeth.

Today is day 46 of working out on my Wii and day #1 on Alli. The joys and frustrations of weight loss and achieving a healthy lifestyle are simply one aspect of my completely ridiculous life.

My fiance, Alex, is a second year law student at the University of Alabama. He is a very serious student... but the most absurd, antic, slaphappy man I have ever met. You may read a lot about Alex.

My goal right now is to lose 40 lbs in 20 weeks. If my students don't drive me crazy first.

No comments:

Post a Comment